Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One Last Camping Trip

Mishi and Uncle Seth came to visit!  We celebrated having all of the Davidson/Carlson/Knoxes together with a fire in the Outskirts of Heaven.

I played a game my cousin taught me called "Light the Candle."  It involves lighting a stick on fire and then waving it around until it goes out, or asking someone else to blow it out.  Moms says she thinks every boy in the whole world has played this game.

We sent Uncle Seth and Most over to the east side of Glacier to get us a camp site really early in the morning, because that seems to be the only way to get a site in the Park in August.  Thanks for getting up so early!  That made it so the rest of us could get our work and play done and join by dinner on Friday night.  Then, we all got to hike to Grinnell Glacier on Saturday.  While there, I used a cup to make all kinds of rivers, and Uncle Seth taught me to write my name with a rock. He's such a good teacher!


I think that might have been our last camping trip in Glacier this summer since this week I've been adjusting to Mom actually getting dressed in the morning because she's teaching again this year.  She tells me it is only for a few hours in the mornings and that she'll still play with me lots and do all kinds of crafts.  Dad says we'll still have time for camping, too.  I'm waiting to see how it will actually be before I decide if I like this or not.

1 comment:

  1. wow Bowman, you have experienced quite a bit of beauty in your lifetime.

    ReplyDelete