Friday, June 7, 2013

What We've Been Up


It's been a bit, so I just wanted to check in.  As usual, the family goes to Glacier as much as possible.  I'm usually very intense about the whole thing while Serena is usually very intense about sticks and what noise they make when she hits them on Dad's jacket or Mom's head.
I keep improving my grilling, and am now in charge of cheese while Dad maintains that he gets to take care of the meat.
I also continue to bake, and call whatever I produce a birthday cake so that I can convince any nearby adult to put a candle in it for me to blow out.
In May, Mom ran a Spartan Sprint, and since then I've been creating my own obstacle courses around the house to be run, again intensely, right around bedtime every night.
Serena has started her art portfolio.  She is also quite intense about that. 
Most of all, Serena is in to being cute and exploring her world on her own two feet now that she's a walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment