Sunday, March 10, 2013

These Are a Few of Our Favorite Things

 Serena loves vegetables right now.  This is one supper when she was holding a stick of celery in her right hand and asparagus in her left and smiling the whole time.  She is nothing like me.

This is my very own tent.  I got it at Christmas from Nana and Gramps and have played with it ever since.  On Christmas, I think we got five people inside it.

I love building with Duplo and Lego blocks!  I think Lego would be my favorite, but I have to be really careful because Serena likes to put the pieces in her mouth, so usually we have the Duplo out instead.  This day, Dad and I built a skijoring horse and skier.  Dad's usually got pretty great building inspiration.

Most of all, I love Pirate Pete right now.  My friend Tristan gave me a book about Pirate Pete a long time ago, and now I like to set up my own ship and sail the ocean blue in my room as well as asking Mom and Dad to tell me stories about Pirate Pete all day long.  

1 comment:

  1. i'm really impressed that serena eats celery and asparagus. i am hoping she can rub off on merritt... i had to force french fries into merritt's mouth today. ugh.
    serena is verrrrrrrrry cute!

    ReplyDelete