Friday, July 12, 2013

Peavey Lake, Minnesota

After celebrating Nana and Gramps and their Meat Market, we celebrated some more Minnesota lore by visiting this guy.  He even said, "Hi Stimson, Bowman and Merritt from Montana!"  What fun Nana and Gramps treated us to at Paul Bunyan Land, where I even rode the tilt-a-whirl and enjoyed my first Ferris wheel.  

Actually, Paul Bunyan Land was a side trip from the Peavey Lake Cabin that has been in the Carlson family for multiple generations, just like the Meat Market.  I just love visiting there!  The first time I went was in Mom's belly one Christmas, but in my post-natal life, all my Minnesota cabin memories are of the summer, and they are great ones!


This time was especially great because I got to show Serena around and share the moments with two of my cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment