Saturday, April 20, 2013

St. Patrick's Day and My Cousin's Visit

In March, my Nana drove from Bozeman to Kalispell with my cousin, who is already five.  I was still two when he came, but almost three.  You'll see in these pictures that it was very hard for us to both look at the camera at the same time.  We are two busy boys who like to focus on our projects, not smile at a silly machine and run the risk of missing a parade float or making a mistake on our Duplo castle.
While my cousin was visiting, Dad put us to work in the garden.  We took it seriously.
We also went to a St. Patrick's Day parade on Main Street in Kalispell.  There were a grand total of 22 vehicles, not counting the Shriner mini-cars that went by lots of times in circles.  It was a little like the Bangladeshi New Year parades and celebrations we saw in Dhaka.  
Thanks for making the drive!  I really hope we get to keep visiting each other loads and loads.  I especially want to have more sleep-overs with my cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment